Monday, April 25, 2011

40 days and 40 nights

My last challenge ended January 1st, 2011. I went all of 2010 without wearing pants, only skirts and dresses. I want a new challenge.
In 40 days my cousin Jessica is getting married! Zane and I will be at her wedding in Wisconsin. I am going to be in a pretty dress. I will do my hair nicely. We will see all our family and take many pictures and be in many pictures.
I do not want to be at the weight I am in those pictures. I also do not want to be huffing and puffing on the dance floor.
I challenge myself to work out everyday for the next 40 days.
The rules:
1. Break a sweat at least once every day.
2. Have an elevated heart rate for at least 20 minutes everyday.
3. Do a workout (of Zane's choosing) at the gym every 5 days. It must last 1 hour at least.

The goals:
1. Not miss one day of working out.
2. Lose some weight.
3. Have a great time at the wedding and not be worried about how I look.


1 comment:

Sierra Haugland said...

Rock on! But just know...you're beautiful just the way you are!